Still willing the Spring weather to get here. Inspired by sunny days, warm breezes, and frolics in green grass, I made some pretty pinwheels using more supplies sent to me from Party On!
You only need three things:
Two-colorful paper straws
Three-colorful, two-sided scrapbook paper cut at 5 or 4 inches (I did a little of both)
1. Draw lines from corner to corner on your scrapbook paper and cut on those lines, stopping about 1/2″ from the middle.
2. Poke holes through the paper , one on the left corner of each section, and in the middle where your lines intersect.
3. Push a brad through one corner, going outside to inside.
4. Turn another corner in and push the brad through the hole (outside to inside).
5. Repeat with the third corner.
6. Repeat with the last corner.
7. Push the brad through the center hole.
8. Pinch the end of your straw and poke a hole through.
9. Push the brad from the pinwheel through both holes of the straw and open your brad.
Admire your handiwork!
I am thinking fun cake topper. How else would you decorate with pinwheels?
Linking it Up: