Here is my next creation using some of the supplies sent to me by Amber at Party on!
After a little brainstorming (with my mother in fact) and some experimentation, this is what we have:
A springy, light hearted, mini-cupcake display piece.
Love? You can do it too! Here’s what you need:
1. Cut a length of crepe paper streamer-about 3 feet-and fold it in half 3 times.
2. Cut a scallop pattern along one of the edges.
3. Unfold the streamer and start hot-glueing it under the lid of the mason jar.
- Once it is all wrapped around, it should look like this:
4. Hot glue a paper straw in the center of the inside of the lid.
To finish it off, you can glue on some paper leaves and add some ribbon trim…if you desire. There you have it!
Use some floral foam or styrofoam to anchor the straws…you don’t want to loose your cupcakes!
Aren’t those mini cupcake toppers so pretty? Courtesy of my dear friend Krista, coming through in a pinch. They are just perfect for this setup.
I love the idea of a larger pot to display, but wouldn’t individual pots be so nice too?
Inspiring spring to come. Hopefully.
Linking it Up: